Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wedding Guest Dress Refashion

I am attending a lot of weddings this year and I wanted something fun and sparkly.
I found this dress and I loved the blue color and the sparkle on the top. I would have purchased this dress just for the sparkle! There was a little too much material here for my short frame so I decided to use the lining of this dress for the top and the sparkle for a removable belt. 
you can check out the step by step process here.
Happy Sewing!


Give the Cat a Name said...

super cute, I love the sparkle!

Elizabeth Hill said...

What a transformation! I really like how you used the sparkle.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus