Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 06, 2014

30 minute Freezer Paper Stencil Refashion

You've heard of freezer paper stencils, right! I usually see them used for kid's clothes but I'm all about them for adults too. I used a boring tester garment and added a baseball-style graphic in under 30 minutes.

Tutorial on using freezer paper & other pictures at Swoodson Says.


jennifer elliott said...

I love your tutorial! I've been wanting to try the freezer paper stencil method for awhile. Your shirt looks great! And your husband is wrong -- the Z looks like a Z. :)

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Michele Reynolds said...

Cute!!! Pinned