Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Crazy Choir Girl Dress: REHASHED

Hi everyone! Sorry you haven't seen me for awhile... I get so busy with local markets that I forget to post! If you would like to follow me on Instagram, you might find that an easier way to keep up with me... Anyway this dress is one that I finished awhile back and just realized that I hadn't posted it here, hope you like it!

For details on this and other vintage refashions, check out my blog at Love Street Salvage


Nelli L said...

Nice, I like this one :D

KL said...

This dress is SO FAB! I'm TOTALLY going to copy this idea!

jennifer elliott said...

Like it? I love it! You're so awesome!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Michele Reynolds said...

I <3 your dress!!! Pinned

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks everyone!!

Nina said...

omg adorbs!