Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Polka Dotted Dress Refashion

About a week ago, I found a perfect navy blue polka dotted dress. At the time, I did not know why I wanted it, but I knew I had to get it. My friend asked me to do an Anthropologie Inspiration and I knew why I had needed this dress so badly!
I wanted to make a wrap style top with a pleated skirt. This dress was perfect because it was a bit too large and had room for the wrapped top.

I cut the dress apart, shortened it, added a zipper and wala! New dress!


You can check out the step by step process here.

Happy Sewing!

Katie



3 comments:

cfort82 said...

Great refashion I really like the red zipper.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Nina said...

oh Katie, that is sew cute! I love it. well done!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I want it!