Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Present - New Sleepwear

Hello folks.  Hope you are enjoying the season !

I have been sewing my little hiney off !  Mostly accessories though.  But, I did make a reconstruction for my sister.  I noticed her sleepwear was getting ragged, as she washes her clothes in my washer.  So I decided to make her another one.  I had already made her one a couple of years ago so I knew what she liked.  So I took the pattern off her current raggedy one and used two polka dotted tops:


And I made this:


I even included a small embroidery of a stretching cat as she LOVES cats, like me.


I am really pleased of how it turned out and she was too.

Hope you enjoyed it and you can see more of my Christmas creations on my blog: Sewliltime.

Peace

Claudia

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great sleep top and the cat is perfection :)

Andrea EOD

jennifer elliott said...

I love the cute cat outline!