Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Present - New Sleepwear

Hello folks.  Hope you are enjoying the season !

I have been sewing my little hiney off !  Mostly accessories though.  But, I did make a reconstruction for my sister.  I noticed her sleepwear was getting ragged, as she washes her clothes in my washer.  So I decided to make her another one.  I had already made her one a couple of years ago so I knew what she liked.  So I took the pattern off her current raggedy one and used two polka dotted tops:

And I made this:

I even included a small embroidery of a stretching cat as she LOVES cats, like me.

I am really pleased of how it turned out and she was too.

Hope you enjoyed it and you can see more of my Christmas creations on my blog: Sewliltime.




Andrea said...

Great sleep top and the cat is perfection :)

Andrea EOD

jennifer elliott said...

I love the cute cat outline!