Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Coffee House top

My friend gave me this dress a long time ago to use for the blog and it wasn't really my style so it sat in the pile for a long time.  (you know, the pile)

I made a diagonal chop and resewed the bottom border back on.

Out for coffee with a hip new style!

To see more, check out my blog!


Nelli L said...

This is nice :)

Andrea said...

Much better! You've got some great refashions. Keep up the good work :)

Andrea EOD

Gingham Ginger said...

I like what ya did with it. I like the fabric too.

vintagevogue said...

This looks great! The border edge make the diagonal look much more striking.

Amy Jo said...

WHOA!!!! I love what you did with the dress!!!