Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Cowgirl up

I have this denim dress that I wasn't quite sure what to do with until I saw this refashion that someone else did.  (Thank you, Google)

I cut up a dress shirt to make the western shirt part and rearranged the rivulets from the bottom to add some embellishments.

You can follow the whole process right here on my blog!


Lovenicky said...

Great job! It's much more fun and unique looking now.

Andrea said...

Very cowgirl now :) Good job!

cfortin said...

I like the fun new western styling. Nicely done.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab