Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Fabulous Outfit

I bought two large men's 100% wool sweaters from the thrift store. I made one into a skirt. The other was put through the laundry (hot water wash, high heat dryer setting) to shrink. I modified the neckline and added thumb holes.

I also added tags.

I love this outfit.


Andrea said...

Love these remakes and the amazing personalized tags!!! What lovely messages you get to read each time you put one of these on...gonna have to copy you :)

Make sure that on your next post you add your label Patti. Keeps all of your refashions together! Thanks.

Andrea EOD

Amy Jo said...

What a clever idea to add inspirational notes to your clothing! I can not spot them on your outfit. Where did you place them?