Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, December 15, 2014


I took this mumu home from the goodwill awhile ago and never got around to refashioning it til now.

I cut the top off to make it a skirt and fastened it with a clever combination of pleats and buttons.


For more details on the process, come see my Blog!


Refashion said...

The skirt looks flattering and cute on you. SO much better than as a mummu

Debbie EOD

g.satansbraten said...

The way to fasten the skirt is rather nifty - thumbs up!
Dare I admit to play copy cat for my own purpose?
Thanks for the idea.

LG, Gerlinde

RenataLaura said...

Lovely now! Especially the nautical buttons with it. It really looked like a hospital gown before!

jenny_o said...

Very nice - I love the pleats and the buttons and how you made it all work!