Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Scrappy Scarf

Hi again :) I've got a cowl today that I made using a community swap skirt (free), the cowl from a thrifted sweater, and some scraps from a previous refashion.
 Now I've got a cowl with a few different options for wearing terms of what patterns and colors take the spotlight :).
Wanna hear about how this was a totally unintentional cowl? Read about my mess-up here!

Hope you like and Happy Refashioning!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Wild! I love how designs come about from messing around with stuff. Still hard to picture from the after shots... kinda like infinity scarf? Cuteness!