Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stay Classy

I don't have much use for the uber short dresses, but I do like the print on this one.

I took an old sweater that matched and pinned the dress around the neckline.  I slit the edges of the neckline and folded it over onto the dress.

To see it all, come by my Blog!


Saga said...

Great idea :-)

RanchHouse said...

Thanks for sharing the fun blend of color and warmth. Much needed during the cold spells for those of us in the northern hemisphere!!!

Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

RenataLaura said...

I dont think any of my 2010 dresses survived :p (went to charity). Pity we discover refashoning later on! Nice blog by the way / your charity project

kitblu said...

What a great colour match! I would never guess that this was a refashion.