Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Childrens pants usable and better looking

My son had a pair of sports pants with an extraordinay stubborn knot in the ties. The ribbing was also worn and didn't look good, so I decided to kill two flies with one smack (aka. the Danish version of 'to kill two birds with one stone'): Instead of battling the knot, I decided to make new ribbed waist.

There is 3 cm wide elastic in the ribbing. I also made new ribbed feet cuffs.
Knot done with and pants updated.

Blogpost: Updated children's sports pants


jennifer elliott said...

I love the pop of color! Great save!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

jennifer elliott said...

P.S. Congrats on your 100th post! Yay!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Saga said...

wow, 100. I didn't know.