Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Faded Jeans to Kid's (or adult!) Play Crown

It's tricky to get much refashionable fabric out of a smaller size pair of faded jeans, so I thought for a while if this pair was worth keeping. I'm glad I did! I chopped it up and turned it into a play crown for my toddler son.

I shared the tutorial and free pattern; there are pieces to extend it so it would fit an adult easily. I'd love to see this turned into a boho fashion accessory - unfortunately I am hugely pregnant and mainly living in yoga pants and sweatshirts so I can't make it work for myself!
 I normally blog at Swoodson Says but this was a contributor post, so download the pattern and see the tutorial at Creative Green Living!

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

This is a great idea. It could even make a princess crown. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD