Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Faded Jeans to Kid's (or adult!) Play Crown

It's tricky to get much refashionable fabric out of a smaller size pair of faded jeans, so I thought for a while if this pair was worth keeping. I'm glad I did! I chopped it up and turned it into a play crown for my toddler son.

I shared the tutorial and free pattern; there are pieces to extend it so it would fit an adult easily. I'd love to see this turned into a boho fashion accessory - unfortunately I am hugely pregnant and mainly living in yoga pants and sweatshirts so I can't make it work for myself!
 I normally blog at Swoodson Says but this was a contributor post, so download the pattern and see the tutorial at Creative Green Living!

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

This is a great idea. It could even make a princess crown. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD