Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello There - New Here :)

Hey there! I'm Kari. I'm a mid-twenties wife of one handsome husband and mama to two sweet littles. I enjoy crafting and photography as well as singing and of course refashioning donated and thrifted items to create my wardrobe. I've always had the mindset that if I can make something, I won't usually buy it and refashioning clothing has not only brought out my creative side, but it has really given me the opportunity to save my family money and challenge myself. I am very excited to be joining the Refashion Co-op team & can't wait to show you my adventures of refashioning.

I wanted to share one of my recent updates since I just started my Project 52. (My personal goal of making at least one refashion item a week for the entire year of 2015.)

Please let me know what you think and feel free to check out the full tutorials of these refashions on my blog

1 comment:

Refashion said...

We are glad to have you here as a contributor! YOu have some cute projects :)

Debbie EOD