Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello There - New Here :)



Hey there! I'm Kari. I'm a mid-twenties wife of one handsome husband and mama to two sweet littles. I enjoy crafting and photography as well as singing and of course refashioning donated and thrifted items to create my wardrobe. I've always had the mindset that if I can make something, I won't usually buy it and refashioning clothing has not only brought out my creative side, but it has really given me the opportunity to save my family money and challenge myself. I am very excited to be joining the Refashion Co-op team & can't wait to show you my adventures of refashioning.

I wanted to share one of my recent updates since I just started my Project 52. (My personal goal of making at least one refashion item a week for the entire year of 2015.)

Please let me know what you think and feel free to check out the full tutorials of these refashions on my blog


1 comment:

Refashion said...

We are glad to have you here as a contributor! YOu have some cute projects :)

Debbie EOD