Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Man's Shirt to Girly Top

This week I've been working on making this manly shirt a little more my style. I didn't want to lose the boxy feel.. I kind of like that on me for some reason, but I did want a little more of a girly look to it. Here are the pictures of my entire process and you can check out exactly how I did this by checking out my original blog post.  I just loved creating this look and I adore the pattern. Oh and a sweet hello from my crazy dad! :)

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

That's really cute! I have a ton of my husband's old shirts that a girly touch. Awesome!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD