Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Refitted shirt - 52 wks challenge 4/52

This week I did something useful. My white shirts have gotten quite big, and I have decided to re-own them. This one being the first out of several more to come. I know white shirts aren't exciting, but they are a true basic and I can't imagine my closet without them.

So here's my refashion for the week 4:

For this one, I made a little photo guide, I hope you will enjoy!




RanchHouse said...

White shirt save is always needed. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

jenny_o said...

It's good to have well-fitting basics and yours turned out well. I have a couple of too-long shirts with a shirttail hem; now I am thinking rather than keep the shaped hem, they might be better cut off straight like yours. Thanks for sharing this.