Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Skirt to T-Shirt Dress Refashion >>> The Crafty Disaster

Although its still January, spring is just around the corner. I refashioned this floral skirt into the perfect t-shirt dress. It took less than an hour and my seam ripper and my sewing machine! It is a really simple tutorial you can find here.

Before: Skirt

After: T-Shirt Dress

To see all the details and more photos on how I refashioned this check out the Crafty Disaster



Rachel Kerstetter said...

Awesome refashion!

Nanna said...

that is a fantastic refashion!


Refashion said...

The dress is great. Truly a vast improvement!

Debbie EOD

Therese said...

Looks lovely, well done!

Amy Jo said...

Good job sewing up a proper collar and sleeves! Do you have any professional sewing experience or taken a garment sewing class? I always fudge around wtih those things (and it bugs me!)

Lindsay Scalco said...

Thanks everyone! :)

I have not taken any sewing classes Amy Jo, but I just finished an "easy" sewing pattern I got, and that is how the instructions finished the neckline so I replicated that for this refashion. Learning slowly!!!