Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Long Formal To Mini Mod Dress!

This is another formal dress I got from my mom that is just too big and not my style. I loved the neckline and the low back however, so I though if I brought it in on the sides and shortened it I might have a winner!

This was another fairly easy refashion. I took in the sides and cut off a lot of the length and hemmed it up and I was set! To see more images and hear more about the process check out my blog post here!


jennifer elliott said...

I love your mom! Giving you free clothes to refashion. Plus, I love the red shoes! Nice job.

KL said...

Super, super cute!

Lolo said...

Thanks Jennifer and KL! My mom is rad I have a huge pile to refashion thanks to her!

RanchHouse said...

I can only imagine your friends on love with this dress. And off to raid their moms closets.
Mary @ Ranch House EOD