Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, February 06, 2015

Mumu To Summer Top!

So I look like Im wearing a tablecloth or curtains but I love cute fruity prints so I needed to save this mumu!

Kitchen curtains?

So I took in the sides and chopped off the excess fabric. Then I chopped off half the length and hemmed the bottom. I saved the strip at the bottom to make into a sash. Luckily I didn't need to add a zipper because I could still get in and out of it! You can see more images and a better description here  in my blog entry about this refashion.

Here is how it turned out:


Andrea said...

Such a cute top now. I love the flare out at the hip :) And I just want it to be summer looking at this top, so it better hurry here ;)

Andrea EOD

jennifer elliott said...

I love muumuu refashions! So much material so many ideas! Nice save.

Lolo said...

Thanks guys! I love mumu refashions too- so many options!