Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, February 01, 2015

No Sew Flower Kimono

Hello lovelies!

This is a plain and simple no-sew refashion.  I found a floral dress/cover up combo a few months ago and it was a little overwhelming together.

Before I took this picture I had already cut the sleeves.  They were originally longer than my arms, so I went with a just below the elbow length.  And that's all!  I paired it with my favorite black jeggings and here she is!

You can check out my original post here!  Happy Sunday everyone! 


Carissa said...

Whoa, less is definitely more! I love it! And kimonos are so trendy right now.


jennifer elliott said...

I'm so jealous of your finds! Love it!