Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ready for spring blazer refashion

Happy weekend everyone.  I have another blazer refashion to share.  I took this number from what resembled more of a lab coat than a blazer to something much more stylish and ready to be added to my spring wardrobe.

I also lined it (completely wrong I'm sure) but it looks really cute open as well.

You can check out this rehash here

Have a great day!


Sandy said...

Much better! I have a blazer/jacket I need to do things to. Thanks for showing the steps on your blog!
Sandy in the UK

Lovenicky said...

Love it! I have blazers that are waiting to be refashioned too. Thanks for the idea!

Elizabeth Hill said...

It turned out wonderfully! I really like the liner fabric too.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus