Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Crafty Disaster: Refashioned Prom Dress

This week I posted a little throwback to my high school prom, where I refashioned a prom dress before I even knew what refashioning was! Check out my blog for more pictures and a quick how to.

Before & After

This super easy refashion can be found here.



Amy Jo said...

You look stunning in that dress!!!!

jenny_o said...

Beautiful! And how cool is it that you fit into the same dress your mom wore?!

Lindsay Scalco said...

Thanks Amy Jo and Jenny o !!! It turned out better than planned!!!

cfortin said...

I think I might have worn the first version to my prom! Yikes! Your updated version is lovely. :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Lindsay Scalco said...

Thanks Cindy! :) Im sure it was rocking in its prime. My mom said she loved it when she wore it.

Sofy marron said...

Just gorgeous!

Lindsay Scalco said...

Thank you Sofy Marron!!!

Lovenicky said...

You have made a very dated piece of garment into a timeless one. Great job!