Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Trash to fash - Week 5/52

This week's refashion was quite a suprise for me, as I wasn't sure how would it turn out until I have actually finished and tried it on and I was quite happy with it! From two old boring sweaters to a new tunic with a pop of my favorite color!

And here it is! I hope you share my delight with it, and if you do, please check out the whole post on how I did it!




Bailey Mills said...

Such a fun tunic! Way more stylish than the old sweaters. :)

RanchHouse said...

How Great that you are getting so much out of refashions. Thanks for sharing. Mary @ Ranch House EOD

Dejana Dee GV said...

Thanks :)