Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Double Layered Shirt Slim Down

The Month of March has been crazy hectic for me, which is why I am posting on the very last day.. but I made it and that's what counts! Since I've haven't had a lot of time to focus on refashioning ( that's going to change this week).. I went with a simple refashion slim down where I took the layers of one shirt apart and created two new shirts from the original. You can see the first transformation here.

It was as simple as a few cuts and stitches!

1 comment:

cfortin said...

I love the two for one projects.

Cindy -EOD
Upcycled Design Lab