Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Irish Jig

I needed a little green for St Patty's this year.

I flipped this shirt around so the buttons were in the back and made a v neck out of it.

For more, come check out my blog!


g.satansbraten said...

;-) - my fav. trick to get more use out of some of my basics. Yet one usually has to adjust/check on neckline, armholes and -seams.

Hope you had a nice 'Patty-Day'

LG, Gerlinde

no need to mention, it helps a enormous not to have tooo much boobs in the way ;-) - hence some 'darts' or thereof in the garment.

RanchHouse said...

This made a great take on the men's shirt restyle. Thanks for sharing. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD