Friday, April 17, 2015

3 refashions for the price of 1!

Today I'm going to give you a quick catch up post of several things we've been refashioning!
First there was this bag my daughter made from a skirt:
And then there was a shirt I made, but didn't like so I refashioned it!  You can see the before photo here.  And here's the after:
And then there are all those jeans with holes in them.  I've been cutting them up and making quilt squares!  
So if you want to see the refashions as we make them, please come visit us over at Skirt Fixation!




2 comments:

jenny_o said...

That bag is awesome!

Andrea said...

I also love the bag :) Great remake. Not sure if you meant to link up to the before shot of the shirt, but it doesn't, just so that you know. Thanks for sharing as always!

Andrea EOD