NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Once upon a...djellaba


Hi everyone !

I found this djellaba last summer in a second hand shop and fell in love with the fabric.


I did my best to deal with that big glue mark on the front but finally managed to make myself a nice "Chardon" skirt !

More pics and details on my blog

Bye
Camille / A Sunday Afternoon

2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous of your find! I love love love the pattern. What a fabulous new skirt! I'm a little jealous.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Awesome job! Looks great!!