NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Silk Skirt to Tunic refashion

For the first time in my adult life, I'm wearing size 0. I didn't go on a radical diet. I just refashioned a skirt. ;)

I started out with this size 0 Petite silk skirt.

A little cutting and sewing later, I have a nice, breezy silk tunic that is perfect for spring
.

4 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Cute and ready for summer. Thanks for sharing. Mary at Ranch EOD

Annikins said...

lol, that's one way to be a 0. very pretty top, I love the
colours

g.satansbraten said...

Lol no. 2: have to remember this nice and veeery 'speedy diet' :-D

Best part: obviously even utilising the zipper in its origin?!

LG, Gerlinde


jenny_o said...

Ahhhh - the zipper is the front opening; I didn't see that! Very good use of the skirt features, and what a pretty top you ended up with.