NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Still loving those boot belts

Hello again from Cari's Frocks.  My name really is Cari Frock and I LOVE to sew.

Loving the boot belt trend and so many compliments when I wear them.


 The belts were by the lb and so were the boots!




Can be worn single-ly or my fav, doubled!

Til next time...happy stitching!!


2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Such a neat idea to dress up plain boots like that ... hmmmmm. I might have to try that with a few of my boots. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Cari Frock said...

thx