NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tye-Dyed Adventures

I've been seeing alot of really cool dresses with tye-dyed elements that look so pretty. I decided to give it a try with three dresses. 


I used Rit-dye and experimented with the color. I picked cotton/linen dresses that would absorb color best. 

I let them dry overnight and then wala!

You can check out my step by step process here !

Happy Sewing!

XOXOX

Katie




3 comments:

Nanna said...

all three turned out fantastic! great refashion as well!

Helen

cfortin said...

They all turned out really well. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jenny_o said...

Wow - great results!