Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Warm and Woolly

Here are a couple of jumper-to-cardigan refashions i did to keep me warm at work over winter:

First this woolly, slightly felted thrifted turtleneck -
cut down the middle, some nice big wooden printed buttons added and buttonholes sewed:

Also a cream jumper (no before pic) - sliced down the middle, facing added, and a button and loop closure. i also added a couple of colourful buttons on one sleeve as a nice bit of detail.

Thanks for reading! xx


Elizabeth Hill said...

Cute sweaters! I never got around to remaking my sweater pile this year, but maybe I'll use some of your ideas next time around.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Give the Cat a Name said...

I like the extra buttons, nice touch.

Saga said...

I like them very much. Nicely done.