Saturday, May 09, 2015

Good Will Special






Hello again from Cari's Frocks.  My name really is Cari Frock and I LOVE to sew.


Looking through my patterns, saw the one in the pic and hatched a plan.


 When I went to the Good Will I was able to collect all the garments used (except the cotton gauze, that was given from my mom.)



top
part 1 for skirt piecing
(linen)
part 2 for skirt piecing
(cotton)
part 3 skirt piecing
(silk)


part 4 skirt piecing
(linen)

used a piece from this for
the underskirt.
(next's month's posting is this
gown,) 

also used for the under skirting
(these fabrics can't be seen) 



Front layout

back sewn with pattern and layout plan

front completed

front bead detail

back completed
.

Til next time...happy stitching!!

2 comments:

jenny_o said...

I love this - so original and fun!

jennifer elliott said...

I agree with jenny! The refashion project looks very original and fun. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD