NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Jammie Shorts Refash

Today I have for you a quick little refashion of some jammie shorts I found at the .50 cent sale!
But first, coffee....
Ooookay so these little dudes said they were just my size...SMALL! Well, they fit except my large backside makes the legs a little snug. Being the refashionista that I am, I had a fix for that!
  
I unstitched the side seams...  
Made a triangle pattern about 2 1/2 inches wide at the bottom. Then I pinned it onto some pretty lace fabric!  
I cut the fabric about 1/2 an inch wider than my pattern so I have room for my new seams.  
Yay! My new jammie shorts are cozy!

 

Happy Refashioning!!!!!
To see my stash of refashions visit me on my blog therefashstash.wordpress.com

6 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Cooooool - have to remember for my own purpose; thank you so very much!

LG, Gerlinde

Marisa Glied said...

You are so very welcome!

RanchHouse said...

The lace really gave these a little touch of the feminine look to these boy shorts. Cute! Thanks for sharing.
MAry @ RanchHouse EOD

Maribel Arroyo said...

Simple but effective! Blessings!!!
Www.stilo-casual.blogspot.com

Marisa Glied said...

Thank you!!! I'm all about looking girly!

Marisa Glied said...

Thank you so much!