Saturday, May 02, 2015

Lengthen her skirt

My 5 years girl was growing up like a weed during this year but only taller with the same circumstance. Many skirts of her need to be lengthen, including this jean skirt.


I've only sewn 3 layers of ruffle trims to the hem and re-attached the lace trim on top. It's as easy as that!


The skirt has an extra year of useful life, my girl still has her favorit skirt to wear. I call it a win-win solution. Yeah! For refashion.


Thanks!!!

Penya, an apprentice housewife


3 comments:

jenny_o said...

Oh, this is just so cute! And how great to get another year from a favourite item.

jennifer elliott said...

Great idea! I love the dotted ruffle addition to the hem. Very cute.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Lovenicky said...

Wow! How cute is this! You have made it into a Designer item!