Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 11, 2015

One Men's Polo into a Skirt and Crop Top!

I was in search of something yellow when I came across this men's polo. Orignially, I was trying the match the yellow to a top I had and this one was the perfect color.

When I cut off the bottom of it, I knew I wanted to make a skirt. I added some elastic to the waist but had a sudden idea. What would happen if I added the elastic down about 4 inches from the top?

But what about the extra material? I was looking at the top part and thought- let's try a crop top!

One shirt remade two ways!
Here is the skirt tutorial and here is the crop top tutorial.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Love the two for one projects and they both look great on you.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab