NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Shirt Dress Upcycle




I love doing shirt dresses! So much fun to upcycle. This one was easy. I folded lace around the button closure. The pocket and flowers were from leftover scraps from other projects. I used my Accucut cutter to cut out the flower shapes.

Here are a few other shirt dress upcycles I have done.


Enjoy! You can find me at Curiousorangecat.com

3 comments:

Elizabeth Hill said...

You really know how to give those dresses a makeover! Well done on the embellishments.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Bunny Henningsen said...

Thank you. I enjoy making them.

jenny_o said...

Love your work. So creative and fun! Kind of reminds me of something that could be worn by Mary Steenbergen in "Back to the Future" Part III :)