NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cardigan no more american football gear

I wanted a white cardigan, and this was what I found at the thrift shop. Good except for the shoulders. Big shoulders make me look like an american football player.
s

I opened the shoulder seam, cut the shoulder down to a more modest size and sewed it back on.

Done. Nice, little cardigan to use with summer dresses.

Blog: http://www.sagaifarver.dk

3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Oh my goodness! So much better! Poofy sleeves don't belong on a cardigan. Fantastic job!

Valerie said...

Very nice! I never thought of trying that to fix oversized shoulders before!

cfortin said...

Great refashion. It looks so much better with that small change.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab