Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Charlie Brown

Good Grief.

I cut the arms off and used one of the sleeves to fill in the front.

I slid a cord through the casing of the original sleeve to make a halter top.

To see more, feel free to visit my blog!


whatthesew said...

Nice job. You love your halter necks don't you?

Give the Cat a Name said...

I know, I'm stuck in a rut:) then again if it's not broke...

Elizabeth Hill said...

I say if you find a style that makes you enjoy making and love to wear, go with it! But you might not want to take advice from a woman with at least a dozen muumuus and house dresses in her collection... ;)

This makes me want to make a halter dress. It looks fun!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus