Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

"Cute as a Cupcake" Tank Top Refashion

I thought this refashion turned out as cute as a cupcake, hence the name. :)
I liked this pale pink tank, but the inner refashionista in me, decided it needed more!

I just chopped off the bottom of the tank, and...

...added a white ruffled hem. 

Lastly, with part of the bottom piece of the tank, I made a bow to tie it all together. 

To see the full tutorial head on over here!

With Sew Much Love, 
Mary :)


jennifer elliott said...

Your refashion is totally cute as a cupcake! I love the ruffle at the bottom. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Nelli L said...

Great idea.