NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

"Embroidered Flowers and Lace" Top Refashion

Today's refashion started off like this:

I wasn't a fan of the elastic around the sleeves and hem.


I cut it off before doing anything.


Then I sewed the raw edges down to begin with the lace.


I cut my lace to add to the bottom hem and the sleeves!


Here's how it turned out!
See more here!


With Sew Much Love, Mary

4 comments:

Give the Cat a Name said...

that looks lovely!

Sandy said...

This is brilliant. Makes the peasant much more modern.
Sandy in the UK

cfortin said...

Love what you did. So lovely.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jennifer elliott said...

I love it! I have lace and I think I might have a shirt that would work! Thanks for the idea.