Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Bow Detail Dress

My latest refashion endeavor is this pussybow dress. I loved that bow detail and knew it just needed some simple structural changes.

First I cut off the long sleeves and hemmed them up to short sleeves. Then I cut and hemmed up the length just above the knee. The last thing I did was taper in the armpit/bust area to create a more flattering silhouette.

Added a belt to accessorize. 
This is definitely now a dress I want to wear in every season!

You can see more of my work on my blog here
instagram here.


Gingham Ginger said...


Valerie said...

Looks great!

alyrocco said...

This is super cute!!!!

jennifer elliott said...

Great job! I love the refashioned dress -- so cute!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD