NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

From a big Blah to 60's Mod

I found this two piece dress set and loved it because it is yellow! I have no need for a two piece set, so I took the top shirt off immediately!

I cut off a little length and used the extra to make a bow! 


My tutorial can be found here!

Happy Sewing!

XOXOX
Katie


1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Love the wild cat pics on your blog link.
Thanks for sharing this now classic yet modern make-over with us.
You said Toastmasters not Toastmistress?
Mary @ Ranch House Editor of the Day (EOD)