NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, July 06, 2015

Leftover night

I had this dress sitting around from a previous project.



I cut up some squares from my scrap fabric and layered them around the skirt.


Come check it out on my blog!


2 comments:

Carissa said...

What a great way to add some color! The patchwork-y look is super cute!

-Carissa
EOD

Emily Nail said...

This is so cute! I love the way the patchwork gives the skirt some color and style without looking "country" like patchwork usually looks. This is amazing!