NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Running Zipper Pocket

Hey folks,

I have taken up running for health reasons and I needed a jacket with a back pocket to house my phone and ipod.  So when I found this nice running jacket from the Value Village that did not have any suitable pockets, I decided to add one in the back.

I decided it was going to be zippered, for security reasons, and a welt pocket.

So here is the jacket before:


As you can see, no pocket in the back.

After a couple of seams and maneuvers, voila !

(Sorry for the blurriness of this picture, I usually take my pics with my phone...)

A perfect little house for my phone while I go running.

You can get all the details on my blog: Sewliltime.

Peace !

Claudia



1 comment:

Refashion said...

Great job - a pocket is always so useful :)

Debbie EOD