Monday, July 13, 2015

Running Zipper Pocket

Hey folks,

I have taken up running for health reasons and I needed a jacket with a back pocket to house my phone and ipod.  So when I found this nice running jacket from the Value Village that did not have any suitable pockets, I decided to add one in the back.

I decided it was going to be zippered, for security reasons, and a welt pocket.

So here is the jacket before:


As you can see, no pocket in the back.

After a couple of seams and maneuvers, voila !

(Sorry for the blurriness of this picture, I usually take my pics with my phone...)

A perfect little house for my phone while I go running.

You can get all the details on my blog: Sewliltime.

Peace !

Claudia



1 comment:

Refashion said...

Great job - a pocket is always so useful :)

Debbie EOD