Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Skirt rehashed (spring edition)

Most of my refashions lately are about making the clothes I have smaller. For pieces I like - I make an effort to make them smaller, those that I don't and are simply too frumpy? I give them away. But I did like this skirt and the print on it:

Only... the shape and length were more suited for sixty year old modesty-is-cool kind of model. That ain't me. So I decided to make it shorter, and while I was at it I wanted to make it cooler, or less plain. A couple of small pocket sounded like a good idea, while adding some lace trim to them really gave this skirt that 'different' look. Check it out - my trans-seasonal lace pockets skirt!

If you like this project, you can check out more of them at Curvy Girl's Style Refashioned.

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Well, yes the before did look a little "school teacher". Oh, that's me!
Thanks for sharing this updated look.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD