NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Too Tight Tank Top Refashion

Do you have a tank that is too tight? 
Don't want to give it up though?
You've come to the right place!

I had this cute pink tank with adorable sequin details, but it was too tight. :/
I remembered I had matching chiffon, so it was a no brainer. 


I cut open the sides of the tank, including the part circled.


Next, I cut out two triangles for the two sides of the tank top. 
I just sewed them right in!


TA DA!
For the full tutorial & more photos visit Sew Much Love, Mary 



With Sew Much Love, Mary :)

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

This is such a sweet top. Perfect on you.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD