Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Copycat: DIY Fringe-Shirt

Meine lieben Freunde der kreativen Beschäftigung,

ihr kennt es doch sicherlich auch: Ihr seht ein Kleidungsstück und denkt: "Das muss ich haben!" But why always buying? Just copy that beloved dress. 

The same comes to me, when I saw this funny fringe-shirt. It's perfect for going out and dancing, isnt't it? So I took my scissors and started copying. See the orignal, and my copied version:

What do you think? 
See the whole tutorial on my blog.

CU, Nina

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Wow! What a fun refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab