Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Earrings to necklace

I bought these earrings for 1 euro in order to refashion it to a necklace. Excuse my before picture. I had already refashioned my pair and went again to the shop to take a picture of another identical pair.

I opened the jump rings with my tools and reattached them to make it big. Then I made layers.

And a close up


jennifer elliott said...

I definitely would have passed on the earrings if I saw them, and I wouldn't have thought to turn the earrings into a necklace. Great job. I would definitely wear as a necklace.

Jennifer Elliott EOD

Sabrina Dotson said...

Now that is a great ideal.