NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, August 03, 2015

Men's Jeans to Wide Brim Hat with Faux Oil Cloth Finish



Hi All,

I don't know about you but I am really enjoying the refashion runway competition.  Kudos to all of you who are disciplined enough to participate every week.

Meanwhile I have been struggling to come up with ideas for my blog posts and finally decided on this. I have never made a hat before so I was pretty pleased with the way this one turned out.  The secret is the "faux oil cloth finish" I put on it.  More info here.

Have a great week.  I can't wait to check out all the great refashion runway entries next week.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

2 comments:

Refashion said...

That hat is great - what a clever useofoldeans

Debbie EOD

Gema Ensenat said...

Love that hat!! :)