NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Refashion Runway - Sew along Clutch

Shirt to Clutch
It's Week #3 of ReFashion Runway hosted by The Renegade Seamstress.  This week is bags!  Clutches, totes and handbags.  The challenge is basic:  choose one and make it! I've made totes before but I really wanted to challenge myself, so I decided to make a clutch.

I'm not really a clutch girl, but lately I'm finding that I don't need to bring the whole kitchen sink if i'm just going to dinner with the girls.  And so - I made a clutch!


As soon as I saw the flower detail on the front, I was hooked!

I wanted this floral detail on my clutch!
For a step by step tutorial, visit

HouseholdHowTo

3 comments:

Carissa said...

The pink flowers and the metal clasp/handle are just perfect together! Great job!

-Carissa
EOD

jenny_o said...

Great use of the existing details, and very cute and feminine result!

Gema Ensenat said...

That is so pretty!!