Sunday, August 09, 2015

Refashion Runway - Sew along Clutch

Shirt to Clutch
It's Week #3 of ReFashion Runway hosted by The Renegade Seamstress.  This week is bags!  Clutches, totes and handbags.  The challenge is basic:  choose one and make it! I've made totes before but I really wanted to challenge myself, so I decided to make a clutch.

I'm not really a clutch girl, but lately I'm finding that I don't need to bring the whole kitchen sink if i'm just going to dinner with the girls.  And so - I made a clutch!


As soon as I saw the flower detail on the front, I was hooked!

I wanted this floral detail on my clutch!
For a step by step tutorial, visit

HouseholdHowTo

3 comments:

Carissa said...

The pink flowers and the metal clasp/handle are just perfect together! Great job!

-Carissa
EOD

jenny_o said...

Great use of the existing details, and very cute and feminine result!

Gema said...

That is so pretty!!